The BARS Executive Committee has established these bursaries in order to support postgraduate and early-career research within the UK. They are intended to help fund expenses incurred through travel to libraries and archives necessary to the student’s research. As anticipated, this year we received a large number of applications, many of which were of a very high quality indeed. Please do join us in congratulating the very worthy winners. Romanticism is alive and kicking, we’re pleased to say!
- Valentina P. Aparicio (University of Edinburgh)
- Gabriella Barnard-Edmunds (University of York)
- Stephen Basdeo (RIASA Leeds)
- Eleanor Bryan (University of Lincoln)
- Hiroki Iwamoto (University of Bristol)
- Francesco Marchionni (Durham University)
- Alice Rhodes (University of York)
- Katie Snow (University of Exeter)
- Jonathan Taylor (University of Surrey)
Once they have completed their research trips each winner will write a brief report on their projects. These will be published on the website and circulated through our social media. For more information about the bursaries, including reports from past winners, please visit our website.
Daniel Cook, Bursaries Officer, BARS. University of Dundee. firstname.lastname@example.org
19 February 2019