Edge Hill University has launched its annual Graduate Teaching Assistant scheme. Each GTA studentship includes a ‘package’ with a total value in excess of £20,000 for UK and EU students and £30,000 for International students per annum. This includes:
- A stipend of £9,180 per annum
- Full waiver of research degree tuition fees worth £4,300 per annum for UK and EU students and £13,750 per annum for international students
- £5,500 per annum to contribute to the cost of accommodation or free single room postgraduate student accommodation on campus (subject to availability)
- Full waiver of the Postgraduate Certificate in Teaching in Higher Education tuition fee (worth £1740)
It’s an exciting time to be a nineteenth-century researcher at Edge Hill! The university is home to EHU Nineteen: an interdisciplinary research group fostering outstanding research and teaching in nineteenth century topics; collaborative opportunities with museums, galleries and heritage partners in the North West and UK; a visiting speaker series and conference programme including hosting BARS/NASSR 2021.
We welcome proposals on any aspect of nineteenth-century history, literature and culture, and we would be particularly pleased to supervise projects in the following fields:
- Nineteenth-century print culture
- Romantic, Victorian and Fin de Siècle literature
- Children’s literature
- Gothic and sensation fiction
- Gender and sexuality
We would be delighted to discuss potential projects in advance. Please contact us via the ‘People’ page of EHU Nineteen website.
For more information about EHU Nineteen, click here.
For full details about the GTA studentship, click here.