The accepted open call sessions for BARS’ 2019 International Conference, themed around Romantic Facts and Fantasies, have now been published on the main conference page on the University of Nottingham website. Details can be accessed using the links below; abstracts should be sent to the named organiser for consideration.
- ‘Housing Romanticism‘ – Carmen Casaliggi
- ‘Scottish Romanticism‘ – Daniel Cook
- ‘Ecopoetics and Eco-historicism‘ – Jeremy Davies
- ‘Liquid Romanticism‘ – Philip Shaw
- ‘ECR Workshop: Dreaming Romantic Europe‘ – Nicola Watson
The deadline for submitting proposals for these sessions is 28th January 2019. The deadline for the submission of panels and individual papers is 17th December 2018.