The BARS Executive Committee has established these bursaries in order to support postgraduate and early-career research within the UK. They are intended to help fund expenses incurred through travel to libraries and archives necessary to the student’s research. As anticipated, this year we received a large number of applications, many of which were of a very high quality indeed. Please do join us in congratulating the very worthy winners. Romanticism is alive and kicking, we’re pleased to say!
- Eleanor Bryan (University of Lincoln)
- Mary Chadwick (University of Huddersfield)
- Lauren Christie (University of Dundee)
- Octavia Cox (University of Oxford)
- Valerie Derbyshire (University of Sheffield)
- Eva-Charlotta Mebius (University College London)
- Hannah Moss (University of Sheffield)
- Harrie Neal (University of York)
- Emma Probett (University of Leicester)
- Lieke van Deinsen (Radboud University Nijmegen)
Once they have completed their research trips each winner will write a brief report on their projects. These will be published on the website and circulated through our social media. For more information about the bursaries, including reports from past winners, please visit our website.
– Daniel Cook
Bursaries Officer, BARS
University of Dundee