Please see the notice below from Daniel Cook re. the winners of the Stephen Copley Research Awards 2017.
The BARS Executive Committee has established these bursaries in order to support postgraduate and early-career research within the UK. They are intended to help fund expenses incurred through travel to libraries and archives necessary to the student’s research. As anticipated, this year we received a large number of applications, many of which were of a very high quality indeed. Please do join us in congratulating the very worthy winners. Romanticism is alive and kicking, we’re pleased to say!
- Alexander Abichou (Durham University)
- Hadi Baghaei-Abchooyeh (Swansea University)
- Marianne Brooker (Birkbeck College, London)
- Rebecca Davies (The Norwegian University of Science and Technology)
- Lucy Johnson (University of Chester)
- Robin Mills (University College London)
- Lauren Joy Nixon (Sheffield University)
- Brianna E Robertson-Kirkland (University of Glasgow)
- Paul Stephens (Lincoln College, Oxford)
Once they have completed their research trips each winner will write a brief report on their projects. These will be published on the website and circulated through our social media. For more information about the bursaries, including reports from past winners, please visit our website: www.bars.ac.uk.
Bursaries Officer, BARS
University of Dundee
3 March 2017